Blogging for Maximum Profit
The Blogging Plan For You to Cash in NOW!
Working Hard, Working Smart or Both; Without the Right Plan, You're Working For Less Than You Could Be!
Do You Have a Plan for Making Some Serious Cash with Your Blog NOW?
Then Get: "Blogging For Maximum Profit" !!!!
Table of Contents:
- So What Is A Blog - Really?
Chapter 1: Making Hard Cold Blog Cash
- Cashing In On GOOGLE Adsense
Chapter 2: How Your Layout Affects Blog SEO
- Layout, Color Themes, Columns and Fonts
- Generally A Blog Layout Has These Elements:
- Color Themes and What Colors Mean
- Font Types and Your Blog
- The Number of Columns Varies From Blog To Blog
- Formatting Blog Article Posts
- Designing a Customized Blog Template
- A Few Notes on Square space for a Customized Blog
- Why a Free Template Or Theme Might Be a Better Choice
Chapter 3: Looking Deeper Into Adsense
- What Makes Adsense Post Relevant Ads?
- Who Is Buying AdSense Ad Space From Google?
- Relevant Ads Is What Adsense Is All About
- Google’s AdSense Terms of Service
- AdSense for Search
- Is There A Way To Determine Revenues Before Hand?
Chapter 4: EARNING WITH CPA OFFERS
Chapter 5: SELLING ADVERTISING SPACE
Chapter 6: Affiliate Program Revenue Streams
- Today's leading affiliate programs include:
- Commission Junction
- Consider In Review Posts, Links To Product Demos
- Additional Items to Consider when Selecting an Affiliate Program
- The Importance of Trust In Your Blog
- Making Affiliate Links Work for You
- Redirecting for Affiliate Links
Chapter 7: Blog Traffic Through Compelling Content
- But I Can’t Think Of What To Write In My Blog?
- Coming Up With A Topic For Your Blog?
- Posting Articles on Your Blog
- Formatting Your Posted Messages
- The Content of Your Posts
Chapter 8: Driving More Traffic to Your Blog
- Forum Signature Files
- Finding Forums of Interest
- E-Mail Signature Files
- Back-links Bring Traffic to Your Blog
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Blog Directory Submissions
- Comment on Other Blogs
- Team Up with Other Bloggers
Chapter 9: The Reputation of Your Blog
- Blog Credibility and SEO
Chapter 10: Search Engine Optimization For Blogs
- How Does a Search Engine Work?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Stay on Topic & Post Often
- SEO and Marketing Your Blog
THERE ARE MANY MORE SECTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS EBOOK......
This is one of 2000 ebooks we currently have on sale to our customers.
Blogging for Maximum Profit
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Sales page and graphics can be changed
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on them
[YES] You can edit or create your own covers for this product
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
Make sure you check our website regularly for all the latest :
Videos, Software, Graphics, eBooks… and 1000’s of other products with
Resell,Master Resell & Private Label Rights ! New products added every week !
( Silver Membership is FREE !!! )
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your
license will become null and void.
2.If you are selling this product with PLR make sure you pass on this license to your customers.
3.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show
the license on demand.
4.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (spam).
5.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and
customer service to your customers.
6.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.