Blog Ping Master Course
At Last! Get Your Website Listed In Major Engines Quickly
The simple truth is that until the search engine finds your site and decides to spider it, nothing else matters.
There’s no doubt, the most difficult marketing technique for any Internet marketer to learn is how to get your sites indexed.
Until you master it, the web site that you are counting on to generate sales, build your reputation, or generate AdSense revenue is just floating in cyberspace--worthless.
Table of Contents:
- Just What Is Blogging and Pinging???
- Why Is Blogging and Pinging The Newest Marketing Tool?
- What Do The Spiders See?
- Simple Steps Lead to Big Results
Chapter 1: Creating Your Blog
- Step1: Go To Blogger.com
- Step 2: Create an Account
- Step 3: Naming Your Blog
- Step 4: Choosing a Template
- Step 5: Creating a Test Post
Chapter 2 – Making Your Blog Settings Count
- Why Settings Matter
- Step 1: The Settings Tab
- Step 2: Settings – Publishing Tab
- Step 3: Settings – Formatting Tab
- Step 4: Settings – Comments Tab
- Step 5: Settings – Archiving Tab
- Step 6: Settings – Site Feed Tab
- Step 7: Republish
Chapter 3: Creating a Yahoo Account
- Why A Yahoo Account Is Needed
- Step 1: Create Your Yahoo ID and Password
- Step 2: Security, Customization, Verification, and Terms of Service
Chapter 4 – Yahoo and Your Blog RSS Feed
- What Is An RSS Feed?
- Why Use the Yahoo RSS Feed?
- Subscribing to Your Blog
Chapter 5 – Blog This!
- What is BlogThis!?
- Installing BlogThis!
- Using BlogThis!
Chapter 6: Pinging Yahoo
- Pinging – The Next Step
- Step 1: Changing the Code
- Step 2: Creating a Yahoo Ping
Chapter 7: Pinging Other Search Engines
- Creating a Technorati Ping
- Using Ping-O-Matic
- How Do You Know If It Is Working?
Chapter 8: Using Business Blogs Instead of Websites
- Blogs Vs. Websites For Small Business
- Your Business Blog’s Name and URL Matter
- Finding the Right Key Words
- Choosing a Title
- Creating a URL That Works
- Your Business Blog’s Content
- Pinging Your Business Blog
Chapter 9: Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Blog and Ping Blogs
- Tips and Trick for Business Blogs
- Changes to Your Business Blog Template
- Change Editor
- Adding Links
- Change About Me
- Changes to Your Business Blog Settings
Appendix 1 - Blogging Submission Sites
Appendix 2 - Weblog Providers
Appendix 3 - Photo Blog Software
THERE ARE MANY MORE SECTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS EBOOK......
This is one of 2000 ebooks we currently have on sale to our customers.
Blog Ping Master Course
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Sales page and graphics can be changed
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on them
[YES] You can edit or create your own covers for this product
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
Make sure you check our website regularly for all the latest :
Videos, Software, Graphics, eBooks… and 1000’s of other products with
Resell,Master Resell & Private Label Rights ! New products added every week !
( Silver Membership is FREE !!! )
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your
license will become null and void.
2.If you are selling this product with PLR make sure you pass on this license to your customers.
3.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show
the license on demand.
4.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (spam).
5.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and
customer service to your customers.
6.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.