101 Scrapbooking Tips
If you don't save your memories they may be lost forever!
Secrets of Creating Scrapbooks Like the Pros!
Are You Ready to Start Capturing and Storing Your Memories?
With "101 Scrapbooking Tips" you'll learn that using old glue/pasting technique are just that... old! If you want to stay clear of those bubbles seeping up from under the paper, you need to update to the techniques the professionals use.
Table of Contents:
Just look at SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Realize that you do not need a lot of supplies to start your first scrapbook. (Page 2)
- Learn to create "Photograph Mosaics" for a "funky" look. (Page 25)
- Understand what to consider when adding puzzle pieces to your pages. (Page 48)
- Learn how to correctly add feathers to your scrapbook for an exotic look. (Page 51)
- Learn how to correctly add dried flowers to your pages for a "homey" look. (Page 52)
- Discover how tags can add a sense of professionalism to your project. (Page 12)
- Learn what you can do to fix mistakes... WITHOUT starting over! (Page 17)
- Find out how to use glass marbles to create a unique magnifying effect. (Page 94)
- Learn how to "tie-dye" with wax paper. (Page 95)
- Learn to create embossed foil for an antique look. (Page 96)
- Discover the usefulness of magnetic sheets for ever-changing scrapbook pages. (Page 74)
- Discover the unique look Shrink Paper can have on your photographs. (Page 76)
- Learn how to smudge your scrapbook...on purpose! (Page 77)
- Learn how to change the tint of photographs without a computer. (Page 78)
- Realize that some markers bleed and will ruin your scrapbook - learn which markers are best for your project. (Page 26)
- Discover the usefulness of wax pencils. (Page 27)
- Learn to create pockets to keep precious items temporary members of your scrapbook. (Page 62)
- Learn to add the technique of Faux Painting to your designs. (Page 87)
- Find out how to give a chalk appearance without dealing with the mess of chalk. (Page 88)
- Discover how to create a rusted metal appearance without using rusted metal. (Page 90)
- Find out how to highlight certain objects with Drybrushing. (Page 80)
- Understand the importance of a color scheme and how it will affect YOUR scrapbook's appearance. (Page 7)
- Realize that some photographs contain chemicals that might spell disaster for your book. (Page 8)
- Understand that chronological is not the ONLY choice when selecting order. (Page 10)
- Find out what you need to consider when adding text. (Page 11)
- Learn how to add "curled edges" to your scrapbook for a unique effect. (Page 33)
- Learn how to make your scrapbook capture an "antique" feel. (Page 34)
- Learn how to add "Macaroni Art" to your scrapbook with out the hassle or mess. (Page 22)
- Discover the art of weaving photographs for a 3D look. (Page 23)
- Discover how to add "Popcorn Garlands" to your Christmas scrapbook. (Page 54)
- Learn to create Pop-Up Windows for an interactive scrapbook. (Page 64)
- Discover the wonders of Moldable Foam. (Page 66)
- Learn some tips for "embellishing" your scrapbook. (Page 13)
- Learn to choose the layout that works best for you. (Think shapes.) (Page 14)
- Discover two unique substitutes for ribbon and lace. (Page 45)
- Learn how to use Embroidery Cotton to enhance your scrapbook. (Page 46)
- Understand how spacing can effect the feel of your project. (Page 15)
- Discover why old glue and paste methods are a thing of the past. (Page 16)
- Learn to create homemade paper for use in your scrapbook. (Page 69)
- Find out what "punching" means... It's not violent, I swear! (Page 37)
- Find out how to add a look of elegance to your project with "Leather" (Page 35)
- Discover how to use chalk to accent photographs. (Page 36)
- Discover what elements you need to pay attention to in order to keep your scrapbook from aging. (Page 18)
- Learn how to protect your scrapbook when including newspaper articles. (Page 20)
- Find where you can find graphics for your scrapbook for free. (Page 21)
- Learn how to use Vellum to create shadows and shade changes. (Page 39)
- Learn how to effectively add book jackets to your project. (Page 43)
- Discover a type of tape that will instantly add dimension to your pages. (Page 44)
- Learn how to effective use Hemp to add a "Western" feel. (Page 47)
- Discover different types of paper that can add a unique feel to your project. (Page 71)
- Learn to create woven backgrounds for a natural feel. (Page 72)
- Learn to use painted tissue paper to add a colorful flair. (Page 86)
- Learn the little-known secret for effectively adding glitter to your pages. (Page 55)
- Rediscover a technique you probably last did in elementary school to create great designs. (Page 57)
- Learn to create accents with acrylic paints. (Page 58)
- Discover how you can use Kool-Aid to dye fabric. Brilliant! (Page 61)
- Find out how "painting with heat" can create an awesome metallic effect. (Page 81)
- Discover 4 cheap items that can help turn you into a scrapbook-ing pro! (Pages 2-3)
- Find 3 questions to ask yourself when selecting a theme. (Page 5)
- Learn when to use stickers and when they need to be LEFT OUT. (Page 28)
- Discover what you can do with rubber stamps... or even cotton balls to spice up your pages. (Page 29)
- Find out that "tearing" can actually be a good thing. (Page 31)
- Discover how to create a childlike look with beads. (Page 83)
- Discover how to create your own fabric flowers. (Page 99)
- Discover the use of Stained Glass Mosaics to add an elegant or religious feel to your project. (Page 105)
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
THERE ARE MANY MORE SECTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS EBOOK......
This is one of 2000 ebooks we currently have on sale to our customers.
101 Scrapbooking Tips
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Sales page and graphics can be changed
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on them
[YES] You can edit or create your own covers for this product
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
Make sure you check our website regularly for all the latest :
Videos, Software, Graphics, eBooks… and 1000’s of other products with
Resell,Master Resell & Private Label Rights ! New products added every week !
( Silver Membership is FREE !!! )
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your
license will become null and void.
2.If you are selling this product with PLR make sure you pass on this license to your customers.
3.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show
the license on demand.
4.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (spam).
5.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and
customer service to your customers.
6.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.