101 Fly Fishing Tips for Beginners
Right and Wrong Flyfishing Methods - And Little Pointers That Will Bring That Fish Home.
How bad do you want to make your buddies look on your next fly fishing trip?
Even if your cast is a little awkward at the moment (and less than effective), when you add 101 expert fly fishing tips, tricks, and techniques to your game...
...you'll be ready to land fish left and right! (While your friends pick their dropped jaw out of the water).
Here is just SOME of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
- The best way to practice at home (it's not just imaginary casting). (Page 2)
- What the pros do when they need to find a rod that's perfect for them. (Pages 2-3)
- How to change the hold on your grip under any fishing condition. (Page 3)
- 4 top bait choices no expert would do without. (Pages 4-5)
- The secret to keeping your dry flies floating higher and longer. (Page 5)
- 3 types of reels. (which one is right for you?) (Pages 5-7)
- 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot. (Pages 7-8)
- 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done (and doesn't lose the fish) (Pages 9-10)
- 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without. (Pages 10-11)
- How the pros notice patterns with the weather, water conditions and more to make sure they bring home more fish than their buddies. (Page 12)
- The secret to using sub-surface flies to reel in more fish. (Page 13)
- 9 tips from the pros to help you fish at night, from fallen trees, in coves and more. (Pages 15-16)
- The trick to reading the water like an expert who's been doing it for years. (Pages 16-17)
- The place where fish like to set up feeding stations (the perfect spot for your cast). (Pages 17-18)
- When night fishing is the only kind of fishing worth your time. (Pages 18-19)
- How to use perfect form when you cast. (Page 19)
- 6 rules of etiquette to follow so you don't step on any other angler's toes. (Pages 20-21)
- 4 ways to change the way you cast for changing conditions. (Pages 20-22)
- Why beginners like the slow-action rod (besides the fact that it's cheap), and what you should know before you spend your money on one. (Page 24)
- 4 more etiquette rules to keep you from embarrassing yourself and angering other fly fishers. (Pages 24-25)
- 4 safety steps to wading through water safely every experienced angler follows. (Page 25)
- Why the pros use more than one tackle box. (Page 26)
- The secret to wading without losing your footing. (Page 27)
- Little-known ways to choose your clothing so that pesky insects will stay away. (Page 28)
- 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without. (Page 29)
- Why you shouldn't use one size fly all the time (and how to know when to switch it up). (Page 29)
- 10 expert tips for catching salmon by the bucket-load. (Pages 30-33)
- Why your rod matters and 3 other proven tips for fishing for trout. (Pages 33-34)
- Tricks you need to know for releasing trout (you may regret it if you don't know these). (Pages 35-36)
- 4 dead-serious techniques for scoping out where the trout are hiding and likely to bite. (Pages 36-38)
- How to outsmart the "smart fish" (trout). (Pages 38-39)
- 5 things you need to consider before you choose the perfect fly for trout. (Pages 39-40)
- Why smart beginning anglers make a list (not an equipment list) to help them succeed faster than their friends. (Page 41)
- The difference between fishing upstream and fishing downstream (and which helps you catch the fish). (Page 42)
- Why using a net wrong can lose your catch. (Pages 42-43)
- How to care for your fishing rod and reel so you don't trash your investment. (Pages 43-44)
- How to handle fish once you bring them to shore. (Page 45)
- How rock color can help a beginner learn to fish. (Page 45)
- 4 more tips straight from the mouths of experts that will help you become a better angler fast! (Page 46)
- Why letting fish see you isn't as bad as this… (Page 47)
- 6 great fishing areas (with lots of oxygen that attracts fish) that you should be on the lookout for. (Page 50)
- And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
THERE ARE MANY MORE SECTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS EBOOK......
This is one of 2000 ebooks we currently have on sale to our customers.
101 Fly Fishing Tips for Beginners
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Sales page and graphics can be changed
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on them
[YES] You can edit or create your own covers for this product
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
Make sure you check our website regularly for all the latest :
Videos, Software, Graphics, eBooks… and 1000’s of other products with
Resell,Master Resell & Private Label Rights ! New products added every week !
( Silver Membership is FREE !!! )
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your
license will become null and void.
2.If you are selling this product with PLR make sure you pass on this license to your customers.
3.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show
the license on demand.
4.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (spam).
5.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and
customer service to your customers.
6.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.