101 Everyday Tips for Losing 10 Pounds
Who Else Could Use 101 'Everyday' Ways to Lose 10 Pounds or more and Keep it Off!
The world is over-saturated with temptation. With a McDonalds or Burger King on every corner, how is one supposed to keep the weight off? And now that technology has become so advanced, we're starting to have less and less opportunity for physical activity.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find:
- Understand why it's so much harder to keep the weight off now than ever before. (Page 2)
- Learn how to best use the effects of drinking water to help you lose pounds. (Page 4)
- Learn the 2 most important concepts for losing weight and keeping it off. (Page 3)
- Understand why drinking plenty of water is so important. (Page 4)
- Discover which popular fruits will fill you up without adding too many calories. Not all fruits are created equal! (Page 6)
- Find out which drinks you should stay away from - it's not just soda pop! (Page 5)
- Learn what not to do with your vegetables before you eat them. (Page 12)
- Understand why fiber is so important and why you need to eat more of it. (Page 7)
- Learn which vegetables to avoid and which vegetables to savor. (Page 12)
- Learn what vegetable you should be eating every day. (Page 7)
- Learn to control that SWEET TOOTH. (Page 8)
- Learn which fruit juices are acceptable and which are not. (Page 6)
- Realize that an entire week of dieting can be ruined in one day of party food. (Page 9)
- Learn which butters are preferred when trying to lose weight. (Page 17)
- Find out the truth about canned fruits. (Page 7)
- Learn that having a cup of coffee with some cream and sugar can be as bad as eating a large piece of rich chocolate cake. (Page 10)
- Understand why setting meal times and sticking to them is so important. (Page 8)
- Understand why skipping meals can actually make you fall a step behind when trying to lose weight. (Page 11)
- Learn that you should be eating at least 4 meals a day! (Page 11)
- Discover if eggs are an acceptable part of your diet. (Page 12)
- Find out why eating diversely can help you stick to your diet and keep you from getting sick. (Page 13)
- Find out the best time to eat breakfast and why. (Page 13)
- Discover the truth about carbohydrates in your diet. (Page 14)
- Understand the importance of protein in your daily eating plan. (Page 14)
- Realize that you do not need to cut out fats entirely and how much is an acceptable amount. (Page 14)
- Discover what a non-stick frying pan can do for your weight loss plan. (Page 17)
- Discover the benefits of fresh parsley - it does more than just make your breath fresher! (Page 18)
- Understand that taking a day off from working out is not only acceptable... but encouraged! (Page 22)
- Learn to be on the lookout for low-fat and no-fat substitutes. (Page 18)
- Discover why you really should chew your food 8-12 times before swallowing. (Page 20)
- Learn two advantages to exercising outdoors. (Page 22)
- Learn 3 everyday secrets to help you burn calories while at work or play. (Page 25)
- Learn how to fight the urge to become a couch potato. (Page 26)
- Discover how to use stairs to your advantage. (Page 27)
- Learn what meats are preferable when trying to lose weight. (Page 15)
- Find out how punching your pillow can help you lose weight. (Page 35)
- Learn what to do with high tech gadgets such as remotes and cell phones to help you burn calories. It's not throwing them out - we promise! (Page 29)
- Learn why body massages can be a great tool for losing weight. (Page 34)
- Understand how good posture can help you to burn more calories each day. (Page 41)
- Discover the value of high fiber multigrain breads. (Page 15)
- Learn how you can use the concept of "grazing" to actually eat more meals a day and still lose weight. (Page 16)
- Understand why smoking can negatively effect your weight loss plan. (Page 27)
- Finally understand what TV commercials are good for. (Page 31)
- Learn what role salt has in obesity. (Page 17)
- Learn 2 great stress relieving AND calorie burning activities that you will always have time for. (Pages 31 and 32)
- Understand when "cheat food" is acceptable. (Page 16)
- Learn how to calculate the total calories in each gram of fat... and hence no which foods to stay away from! (Page 16)
- Learn to do pelvic gyrations regularly. Whether you do them while people are watching or not is up to you. (Page 33)
- Discover which breathing exercises will help burn extra calories. (Page 34)
- Understand why you shouldn't eat certain snack foods and how you can BENEFIT from others. (Page 9)
- Understand the importance of a warm-up to your exercising routines. (Page 38)
- Learn how to use elevators to your advantage, when no one is looking of course. (Page 39)
- Find out which is better for you, tea or coffee, and why. (Page 10)
- Learn which wines to dine with and which wines to avoid altogether. (Page 20)
- Discover which ways to reward yourself are acceptable and which are counter-productive. (Page 21)
- Understand why it is important to count calories and how to use that information to lose weight. (Page 10)
- Learn the hidden danger of fried foods. (Page 11)
- Learn to let your dog lead you on your next walk. (Page 36)
- Learn a simple exercise you can do anywhere at any time of day to burn extra calories. (Page 37)
- Discover the correct intensity level for your beginning workouts... it's a lot less than you'd think. (Page 21)
- Learn a simple technique that will continue to motivate you to lose weight. (Page 39)
- 7 common exercises and the number of calories you can expect to burn during each
- 2 bonus quizzes to see how well you've retained all of your newfound knowledge.
- And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
THERE ARE MANY MORE SECTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS EBOOK......
This is one of 2000 ebooks we currently have on sale to our customers.
101 Everyday Tips for Losing 10 Pounds
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be packaged
[YES] Can be sold at any price
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used as web content
[YES] Sales page and graphics can be changed
[YES] Can be added into paid membership sites
[YES] Can be edited completely and your name put on them
[YES] You can edit or create your own covers for this product
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can add to free Membership Sites
[NO] Can extract the graphics for use elsewhere
Make sure you check our website regularly for all the latest :
Videos, Software, Graphics, eBooks… and 1000’s of other products with
Resell,Master Resell & Private Label Rights ! New products added every week !
( Silver Membership is FREE !!! )
1.You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your
license will become null and void.
2.If you are selling this product with PLR make sure you pass on this license to your customers.
3.You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show
the license on demand.
4.You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (spam).
5.You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and
customer service to your customers.
6.Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may ensue.
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the "No Liability" policy. If you do not agree with our "No Liability" policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.)
Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.